- Lid for specific coffee cups (see related products) constructed with CPLA.
- CPLA stands for Crystallized Polylactic Acid – and can compost compost 2-4 months in proper conditions or a commercial facility.
- Regular PLA is created using sugars from organic raw materials like corn or sugarcane, making an eco-friendly and renewable product.
- CPLA uses heat and pressure create a sturdier product with better heat resistance – allowing it to handle temps up to 180° F.
- 100% tree and plastic free, made from sustainable resources.
Black Compostable Coffee Cup Lid for 10, 12 16 20 oz. Cups (1000/case)
|Dimensions||8.15 × 7 × 10 in|
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping charges will be calculated based on the size of your order and your shipping location. Please note that these charges will be in addition to the cost of your order.
SKU: RB23058 Category: Insulated Compostable Paper Coffee Cups